The Honeywell Multitrend SX Paperless Recorder is a comprehensive data acquisition system for process measurement, data logging and control. These paperless recorders are intended for panel mounting, with a clear SVGA TFT, 12.1″ touchscreen display. Honeywell Multitrend SX Paperless Recorders accept upto 48 analogue inputs and a selection of pulse and digital inputs along with relay alarms outputs.
The unique Honeywell Trendview credit system adopted by the Multitrend SX paperless recorders also offers the user an array of advanced functionality. This includes features such as totalisation, high scan rates, thermocouple health check diagnostics, email alarm relay functions and customised displays. A standard onboard data memory with 70MB will store approx 16million data points. This memory is expandable 25x upto 1850MB. On a typical system with 48 pens, this equates to 4 days (70MB) and 103 days (1850MB) until full memory based on a scan rate of every second. Memory is simply cleared and information gathered via front access USB interface or, with optional TrendServer software, as an online solution.
For pharmaceutical applications, Honeywell Multitrend SX paperless recorders can be ordered with an extended security option. With this enhanced footprint protection, the Multitrend SX paperless recorder is compliant for validation within a CFR21 part 11 system. The recorder itself offers itself towards multiple batching processes, and pharmaceutical applications are common place.
Honeywell Multitrend SX Recorder benefits….
- Modular, expandable and field upgradable design
- 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24, 32, 40 or 48 input channels
- mV, V, mA, Thermocouple, RTD and ohms input types (with SQRT extraction available)
- Sample, Average, Min/Max logging methods, with continuous and fuzzy logic logging types
- Sampling rates from 20ms (fast scan) upto 60hrs
- Pulse inputs, digital inputs/outputs and relay contact options
- 12.1″ SVGA touchscreen display
- Panel mount design with brackets and optional IP65 front bezel
- 240V or 24V supply options, with 24V transmitter power option
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire X Series Paperless Recorder family. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).