Dwyer 475 Mark III portable manometer is a hand-held device for measuring low differential pressure. It is commonly used by engineers in the HVAC industry for balancing and commissioning clean rooms in hospitals and pharmaceutical sites. Dwyer 475 Mark III portable manometers measure differential pressures, with ranges starting at 0 to 0.249KPa. Push buttons on the front allow on/off, auto zero, and pressure unit selection. Extras are also available including a rubber boot with magnetic backing pads, a carry case and an air velocity kit with pitot tube for duct air flow measurement. Contact Fluidic for help with product selection.
Dwyer 475 Mark III Portable Manometer Specifications:
- Service: Air and compatible combustible gases.
- Accuracy: ±0.5% Full Scale from 15.6 to 25.6°C; ±1.5% Full Scale from 0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C.
- Pressure Hysteresis: ±0.1% of Full Scale.
- Pressure Limits: See catalog page.
- Temperature Limits: -17.8 to 60°C.
- Compensated Temperature Limits: 0 to 40°.
- Storage Temperature Limits: -20 to 80°C.
- Display: 10.6 mm, 4-digit LCD.
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- Weight:306 g.
- Process Connections: Two barbed connections for use with 1/8″ (3.18 mm) or 3/16″ (4.76 mm) I.D. tubing.
Two compression fittings for use with 1/8″ (3.18 mm) I.D. x 1/4″ (6.35 mm) O.D. tubing for 475-7 & 475-8 only.
- Agency Approvals: CE, FM.
Dwyer 475 Mark III Portable Manometer Model Options
- Model: 475-000-FM Range 0-1.000″WC (0.249Kpa), max static pressure 5psig
- Model: 475-00-FM Range 0-4.000″WC (0.996Kpa), max static pressure 5psig
- Model: 475-0-FM Range 0-10.00″WC (2.491Kpa), max static pressure 5psig
- Model: 475-1-FM Range 0-20.00″WC (4.982Kpa), max static pressure 10psig
- Model: 475-2-FM Range 0-40.00″WC (9.96Kpa), max static pressure 10psig
- Model: 475-3-FM Range 0-200.0″WC (49.82Kpa), max static pressure 30psig
- Model: 475-4-FM Range 0-10.00psi (0.6895bar), max static pressure 30psig
- Model: 475-5-FM Range 0-20.00psi (1.379bar), max static pressure 60psig
- Model: 475-6-FM Range 0-30.00psi (2.069bar), max static pressure 60psig
- Model: 475-7-FM Range 0-100.00psi (6.895bar), max static pressure 150psig
- Model: 475-8-FM Range 0-150.00psi (10.34bar), max static pressure 200psig
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Dwyer Instruments for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Dwyer Instrument supply scope. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).