*Discontinued product line, please see Paperless recorders for updated replacements.*
Honeywell DPR250 strip chart recorder is a traditional paper recorder. Chart width of 250mm (10″ approx), the DPR250 strip chart recorder has a panel cut out size of 348 x 278mm (required depth >320mm). Chart paper is accessed via a 180° opening, IP55 aluminium front door, with optional latch and DIN43832-N key. The Honeywell DPR250 strip chart recorder is designed to offer a simple, clear and fully documented data logging system typically required in pharmaceutical, power generation, metals processing and environmental monitoring instrumentation applications.
The Honeywell DPR250 strip chart recorder accepts upto 64 analogue inputs or any combination of analogue inputs, digital inputs and outputs that total up to 80. Upto 8x analogue inputs can be re-transmitted (4-20mA) and the Honeywell DPR250 strip chart recorder offers 36 relay outputs.
Honeywell DPR250 Strip Chart Recorder features…
- 250mm chart paper width
- Uncertainty within 0.05% (Calibration test report optional)
- Fast scanning of inputs upto 20/second
- Up to 64 analogue inputs – linear (mV, volt, mA); thermocouple or RTD (see input type details in above gallery)
- Total combination of 80 analogue inputs, digital inputs and outputs
- UK mains powered (100…240Vac)
- 348x278mm cut out (320mm deep) with 180° IP55 aluminium front door access
- Chart speed fully configurable, 1-5000mm/hr
- Chart capacity of 35m paper, chart roll or fan fold paper
- DPR250mm Strip chart recorder is configurable and serviceable via your Windows PC (interface module required)
- Same ink cartridge as DPR180 Strip chart recorder, reduces spares stocking
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including their entire range of paper and paperless recorders. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).