The Pyropress Perseus pressure switch (including differential and vacuum pressure) is another switch range innovation from our partner Pyropress. These industrial switches are suited to safety critical SIL2 applications and come with options for hazardous area certification in both intrinsically safe and explosion proof ATEX designs. These switches are manufactured from a high quality casting which offers robust construction and protection to IP67. One of the benefits of the Perseus range is the separation of the flameproof and adjustment chambers allowing adjustment of the set point with power on and the switch in operation.
Pyropress Perseus Pressure Switch ranges are split as follows….
- Ultra low pressure switch range : 0.4 to 16 mBar
- Low pressure switch range : 8 to 250 mBar
- Medium pressure switch range : 0.1 Bar to 34 Bar
- High pressure – Metal diaphragm switch range : 15 Bar to 420 Bar
- High Pressure switch range : 4 to 800 Bar
- Vacuum Pressure switch: -0.4 mBar to -950 mBar
Pyropress Perseus Pressure Switch Specifications….
- IP67 Electrical housing, tested externally in accordance with BS EN 60529 : 1992 & IEC 60529 : 2001.
- Black anodised aluminium case material and stainless steel
- Suitable for SIL 2 applications (IEC 61508), with a qualifying report and Certificate Of Compliance available on request.
- Subjected to Lloyds Register Test Specification 1, section 13 BS EN 60068-2-6 : 1996 (Test Fc vibration) and BS EN 60068-2-27 : 1995 (Test Ea shock).
- EExia: 94/9/EC ATEX coded CE® II 1GD EExia lIC for CAT 1 (Zone 0) areas
- EExd : 94/9/EC ATEX coded CE® II 2GD EExd IIB + H2 for CAT 2 (Zone 1) areas
- 1 or 2 SPDT (changeover) gold flashed silver contacts.
- Switch rating: 5 Amps @ 250 VAC resistive, 2 Amps @ 250VAC inductive
- Switch rating: 5 Amps @ 30VDC resistive, 3 Amps @ 30 VDC inductive
- Terminals suitable for cable 0.5 – 2.5 mm2
- Electrical Conduit Entry: M20 x 1.5 ISO. 1/2” NPT via adaptors.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Pyropress for Scotland and the North of England (including supply to the UK Nuclear sector). Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Pyropress supply scope. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).