Pyropress Perseus temperature switch is a high quality robust housing switch and holds a single or dual microswitch option. This industrial switch is suited to safety critical SIL2 applications and come with options for hazardous area certification in both intrinsically safe and explosion proof ATEX designs. It has been designed for use in environments where explosive gases can be present. In addition, one of the benefits of the Perseus range is the separation of the flameproof and adjustment chambers allowing adjustment of the set point with power on and the switch in operation.
Pyropress Temperature Switches are available in 2 variations
- TF61 Rigid Stem Temperature Switch (TF62 with thermowell*)
- TF615 & TF616 Capillary** Temperature Switch (TF625 & TF626 with thermowell*)
* A variety of standard thermowell pocket “U” lengths are available between 38 and 1200mm.
** Capillary lengths available up to 10m as standard.
Pyropress Titan Temperature Switch Specifications….
- Temperature adjustment switch points from -30…+240°C
- IP67 Electrical housing, tested externally in accordance with BS EN 60529 : 1992 & IEC 60529 : 2001
- Materials in Anodised aluminium or 316SS
- Suitable for SIL 2 applications (IEC 61508), with a qualifying report and Certificate Of Compliance available on request.
- Subjected to Lloyds Register Test Specification 1, section 13 BS EN 60068-2-6 : 1996 (Test Fc vibration) and BS EN 60068-2-27 : 1995 (Test Ea shock).
- EExia: 94/9/EC ATEX coded CE® II 1GD EExia lIC for CAT 1 (Zone 0) areas
- EExd : 94/9/EC ATEX coded CE® II 2GD EExd IIB + H2 for CAT 2 (Zone 1) areas
- 1 or 2 SPDT (changeover) gold flashed silver contacts.
- Switch rating @ 250Vac – 5A (resistive and inductive)
- Switch rating @ 30Vdc – 5A resistive, 3A inductive
- Electrical terminals suitable for cable 0.5 – 2.5 mm2
- Electrical Conduit Entry: M20 x 1.5 ISO or 1/2 NPT
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Pyropress for Scotland and the North of England (including supply to the UK Nuclear sector). Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Pyropress supply scope. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).