The Honeywell UDC 3500 Universal Digital Controller is Honeywell’s top end controller in the UDC series. Manufacturered to a ¼ DIN size, the UDC3500 is available as a single- or dual-loop controller and can be used in wash-down IP66 applications. The UDC3500 offers a top end accuracy of 0.10% and a scanning rate of 166ms. The UDC 3500 universal controller can be configured with a pocket PC or computer and is very easy to operate and maintain. Its universal spare parts further add to the ease of maintenance. The universal digital controller possesses adequate power and cost effectively brings with it several advanced features such as enhanced set point programming, fast scanning and on-board diagnostics.
Honeywell UDC3500 Controller specifications include
- Multiple Analog Inputs can be configured as follows….
- 5x Volt (or mA with included resistor)
- 2x RTD/Thermocouple + 2x Volt/mA
- 1x RTD/Thermoccouple + 4x Volt/mA
- Within ±0.10% Uncertainty
- Fast scanning rate (166ms)
- Up to 3 Analog Outputs
- Up to 5 Digital Outputs
- 4 Digital Inputs
- Math Functions
- Ethernet or RS-485 communication
- Cascade or 2 Loops of control
- Infrared PC & Pocket PC configuration
- Healthwatch Maintenance Tool
- Watertight IP66 front face protection
- Multilanguage prompts
- ¼ DIN Size
- Easily Field Up-gradeable Modular Design
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire Universal Digital Controller family, which incorporates not only the UDC3500 but the more economically spec’d UDC1200, UDC1700 and UDC2500. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).