The Pyropress Titan pressure switch (including differential pressure) is the flagship pressure switch available from our partner Pyropress. These industrial switches are suited to safety critical SIL2 applications and come with options for hazardous area certification in both intrinsically safe and explosion proof ATEX designs (gas and dust applications). Materials of construction include options in 316 Stainless steel (wetted and non wetted parts) making the Pyropress Titan pressure switch a common option for offshore (North Sea) installations.
Pyropress Titan Pressure Switch ranges are split as follows….
- Ultra low pressure switch range : 0.2 to 16 mBar
- Low pressure switch range : 8 to 250 mBar
- Medium pressure switch range : 0.15 Bar to 40 Bar
- Medium pressure switch range : 0.15 Bar to 27.5 Bar – Low deadband version.
- Medium pressure switch range : 0.1 Bar to 32 Bar – Flush diaphragm/flange mounted version.
- High Pressure switch range : 0.75 to 900 Bar
Pyropress Titan Pressure Switch Specifications….
- IP66 Electrical housing, tested externally in accordance with BS EN 60529: 1992
- Materials in 316SS or anodised aluminium
- Suitable for SIL 2 applications (IEC 61508), with a qualifying report and Certificate Of Compliance available on request.
- Subjected to MoD Type Approval System Test Vibration DGS 350 Paras 0602 & 0603. Shock — BR3021
- EExia: 94/9/EC ATEX coded CE® II 1GD EExia lIC for CAT 1 (Zone 0) areas
- EExd : 94/9/EC ATEX coded CE® II 2GD EExd IIB + H2 for CAT 2 (Zone 1) areas
- 1 or 2 SPDT (changeover) gold plated contacts
- Switch rating @ 250Vac – 5A (resistive and inductive)
- Switch rating @ 30Vdc – 5A resistive, 3A inductive
- Electrical terminals suitable for cable 0.5 – 2.5 mm2
- Electrical Conduit Entry: M20 x 1.5 or 1/2 NPT
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Pyropress for Scotland and the North of England (including supply to the UK Nuclear sector). Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Pyropress supply scope. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).