Status DM3600 panel meters offer an easy to read LED display, and can accept inputs from a wide variety of sensors. The indicator is easily programmable using 3 push buttons located on the front of the IP65 watertight front display. There is also the option to programme the display using the optional RS485 serial communications port using Modbus. The DM3600 series supports TFML (Transfer Function Module Library) meaning the user can input custom maths functions. Modules can be downloaded onto the DM3600 allowing custom functionality programmes to be installed. The DM3600A comes with a totaliser function, and so the integrated total is stored within the unit even after a loss of power. The panel meter design also enables different output options known as ‘Pods’ to be installed without dismantling or re-calibrating the instrument. A maximum of two pods can be fitted to each indicator.
6 Digit Status Panel Meters:
- DM3600U – Universal Intelligent Panel Meter
- DM3600A – Intelligent Panel Meter with Flow and Totalise Functions
Status DM3600 panel mount indicator specifications:
- 14.2mm high, high intensity display LED
- 1/8 DIN 92 x 45mm panel cut-out (131mm depth inside panel)
- 90-250Vac or 24VDC power supply options
- ABS/PC materials with an IP65 front panel integrity
- Removable screw terminal design for easy install and calibration
- Simple Operation
- Modular, POD upgrades can be retrofitted
Status DM3600 indicator Pod module options:
- 2 x SPDT relay outputs
- 5A, 250VAC or 24VDC rated outputs
- 50 million operations mechanical life, 100 thousand operations at full load
- Screw Terminals
- Active or Passive mA output re-transmission
- 500V galvanic isolation from input
- Output retransmission uncertainty within 0.07 % F.S.
- Screw Terminals
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Status Instruments for Scotland and the North of England. Along with the above panel meters we also offer a comprehensive range of signal conditioning instrumentation. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Status Instruments supply scope. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).