IN-TA001 SMS module can be used within the Hanwell Synergy or Notion Pro wireless monitoring systems from the IMC Group. As these systems are network based, in the event of network failure the IN-TA001 SMS module will send a text message. Multiple receivers can be nominated from within Hanwell Synergy or Notion Pro software. Out of condition alarm conditions can also be set allowing on-call teams instant notification of critical factory conditions. A local display and a heartbeat text function can be set for daily status reassurance.
IN-TA001 SMS Module specifications
- Wall mounted bracket supplied
- On-board GSM module, 2G and 3G
- OLED display for signal strength and alarm message status
- On-board relays configured for communications and power failure
- Battery backup for 24 hours
- Easily accessible battery for replacement by the user, when required
- Up to 5 years battery life
- Complies with BS EN 12830
- Complies with RoHS, EU directives and WEEE
- Carries CE Marking
IN-TA001 SMS Module Benefits
- Discrete easily mountable unit
- Provides real time SMS text alerts
- Provides early warning via text message of out of condition events safe guarding stock
- On-board battery backup to enable SMS sending during power failures
- In the event of communications failure to network or power failure, the unit will send emergency failure messages independently.
Fluidic are the authorised partner of the IMC Group for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Hanwell and Notion Pro wireless systems. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).