The Vaisala WXT530 Multi-Variable Weather Transmitter measures six of the most important weather parameters according to your specific needs: air pressure, temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind speed and wind direction. This model supersedes the WXT520. This instrument series uses an ultrasonic wind measurement principle with no moving parts to ensure reliable performance with no wear and minimal maintenance requirements.
With 6 versions available, you can choose the measurement parameter combination that fits your application. WXT530 is a simple system that utilizes solid state technologies to minimize operating and maintenance costs. Integration is easy and flexible through the digital and analog interface. You can also connect third party sensors to WXT530 to create your own weather parameter hub. The WXT530 has an optional built-in heating element to prevent a build up of snow or ice effecting reading. The transmitter can be connected directly to a control system while simultaneously sending data to an XDi-N wind/weather display located on the bridge.
Vaisala WXT530 Multi-Variable Weather Transmitter features:
- Measurement parameters are integrated into one multiparameter platform
- Weather parameter hub having analogue input options
- Set of 3rd party analogue sensors can be connected (Temperature PT1000, solar radiation, water/snow level, tipping bucket)
- Digital interface incorporates also analogue input parameters
- Wide variety of digital communication modes
- Optional heating to ensure accurate measurements in snow and ice applications
- Operating environment, from within −52°C up to +60 °C
- Obervational windspeed 0-60m/s (with reporting range up to 72m/s)
- Complies ISO60945 standard for maritime use
- DNV certificate approval
- Wide range of operating and heating voltages, No moving parts, Configuration Tool for PC, Works also with solar panels, USB connectivity, IP66 housing with the mounting kit, Machine-to-machine interface.
- WXT530 fulfills IEC60945 maritime standard
Vaisala WXT530 – Output Variations:
- Vaisala WXT536 measuring: Wind speed and direction; Rainfall intensity and duration; Barometric pressure; Relative Humidity; Temperature
- Vaisala WXT535 measuring: Rainfall intensity and duration; Barometric pressure; Relative Humidity; Temperature
- Vaisala WXT534 measuring: Barometric pressure; Relative Humidity; Temperature
- Vaisala WXT533 measuring: Wind speed and direction; Rainfall intensity and duration
- Vaisala WXT532 measuring: Wind speed and direction
- Vaisala WXT531 measuring: Rainfall intensity and duration
Vaisala WXT530 – common accessories and spare parts:
- 212792: 30mm mast mount kit
- WMSFIX60: 60mm mast mount kit
- 212793: Bird Mounting kit
- WSP150: Surge Mount kit with cable glands
- WSP152: Surge Protector with circular connectors
- WXTPTUSP: Spare barometric pressure sensor
- 222287: 2m cable with connector on one end
- 222288: 10m cable with connector on one end
- 215952: 10m cable with connector on both ends
- 217020: 40m cable with bare wires on both ends
- 220614: USB cable and WXT530 configuration software
- 220782: USB Cable only
Note that when the Vaisala WXT530 model guide is selected with the mounting kit, part no 212792 is included. When fitting to a 60mm DIA pole, you should also order the WMSFIX60 mounting kit. This adapts the Vaisala 212792, which is designed for a 30mm DIA pole to the 60mm DIA pole. See photos on the left of this page.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full range of Vaisala Relative Humidity, Temperature and barometric pressure products. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).