The Vaisala HM40 Series Hand-Held Humidity and Temperature Meter is an economical, compact and portable humidity meter with Vaisala HUMICAP® sensor technology. Available with a range of probes for different applications, the Vaisala HM40 is an ideal spot-checking tool that is easy to use and provides reliable measurement.
The Vaisala HM40 Series can be supplied with standard fixed probe as an HM41, long thin probe for tight spaces as an HM42, standard probe on remote cable as an HM45 or with a long stainless steel probe for demanding applications as an HM46.
Like its HM70 big brother, the HM40 comes with a graphical display. This allows the user to see when the probe has settled into its environment and stabilized. This lets the user known when they are able to take reliable relative humidity and temperature measurements.
Vaisala HM40 Series Portable RH&T specifications…
- Humidity measurement range 0…100 %RH
- Operating temperature range -10 °C…+60 °C (HM41 & HM45)
- Operating temperature range -40°C…+100°C (HM42 & short-term up to +180°C for HM46)
- Display a wide range of quantities: RH, T, Td, Tw, a, x, h
- Graphical display indicates when measurement has stabilized
- Compact and robust housing
- Hold-button to freeze the screen and save the reading
- Multilingual user interface with 10 languages
- Interchangeable measurement probes
- Incorporates the proven Vaisala HUMICAP 180R® sensor
Vaisala HM40 Series available with a range of probes…
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection from the full range of Vaisala Relative Humidity and Temperature Portables. In addition we offer a range of portable instrumentation for the measurement of air flow and temperature, along with wall and duct mounted instrumentation. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).